At KIProtect we developed an award-winning, novel technological approach to data security. Our mission is to help our customers – that include privacy leaders like DATEV eG – to secure their data. We are part of the prestigious TechFounders startup accelerator and have received numerous awards and grants for our innovative approach and business concept.
To realize our vision of bringing world-class data security to everyone we are growing our team: We look for a third co-founder as CEO who wants to help us take our vision to the next level!
You should be passionate about IT & data security, have a knack for selling and presenting and a strong self-drive and motivation. Become a part of our awesome team of experienced specialists and entrepreneurs. You will lead the business development and help our growing team to perform at its best. Represent us in front of investors, customers and the public and build your career as a leader of one of the hottest security startups in Germany.
What you should bring
- A high amount of energy and passion and the willingness to learn fast and take initiative.
- A knack for designing, building and scaling a well-running business.
- Fluency in German (ideally as your mother tongue) and English.
- Great presentation and selling skills.
What we offer
- Work in a great team of experienced technology specialists and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Get shares as a co-founder and become part of the KIProtect success story.
- Build your career and standing in data security and represent us at international events.
- Have the freedom to bring your own ideas and visions and implement them.
General information about us
You will work in a small, highly skilled team from our modern offices in Charlottenburg. We try to provide a great work environemnt for you with modern, ergonomic chairs & (standing-)tables in small offices (at most 4 people per office) to allow for focused and stress-free work. We offer 28 days of paid vacation time and provide a budget for training and conference visits. You will be able to blog about your work and present it to the world and you will publish open-source software with us. We allow working partially from home/remotely and offer flexible work hours (within limits).
Are you interested in this position? Get in touch with us! Please write a bit about yourself and why you're interested in working with us and include relevant links (e.g. containing information about your work or recent projects -- no problem though if you can't share anything) and a short CV.