Head of Sales DACH
At KIProtect we developed an award-winning, novel technological approach to data security. Our mission is to help our customers – that include privacy leaders like DATEV eG – to secure their data. We are part of the prestigious TechFounders startup accelerator and have received numerous awards and grants for our innovative approach and business concept.
To realize our vision of bringing world-class data security to everyone we are growing our team: We look for a head of sales for the DACH region who will help us to bring our solutions to more customers.
You should be passionate about IT & data security, have a knack for selling and presenting as well a strong self-drive and motivation. Become a part of our team of experienced specialists and entrepreneurs. You will lead the sales in the DACH region and help us to bring our great data security solutions to more companies. We take sales extremely serious and will ensure you'll have strong support from our entire team during the entire sales process. We will help you to deliver world-class demos and presentations and have answers to all questions on your journey.
What you should bring
- A high amount of energy and passion and the willingness to learn fast and take initiative.
- Great presentation and selling skills.
- A knack for understanding customer problems and knowing how - and if - we can solve them.
- An ability to work effectively with our product & design teams so they can support you and understand what our customers needs.
- Fluency in German (ideally as your mother tongue) and English.
What we offer
- Work in a great team of experienced technology specialists and entrepreneurs.
- Work with a great back office that strongly supports your sales strategy.
- Develop your own ideas and get the means and freedom to execute them.
- Lead our sales efforts and become part of our success story.
General information about us
You will work in a small, highly skilled team from our modern offices in Charlottenburg. We try to provide a great work environemnt for you with modern, ergonomic chairs & (standing-)tables in small offices (at most 4 people per office) to allow for focused and stress-free work. We offer 28 days of paid vacation time and provide a budget for training and conference visits. You will be able to blog about your work and present it to the world and you will publish open-source software with us. We allow working partially from home/remotely and offer flexible work hours (within limits).
Are you interested in this position? Get in touch with us! Please write a bit about yourself and why you're interested in working with us and include relevant links (e.g. containing information about your work or recent projects -- no problem though if you can't share anything) and a short CV.