At KIProtect we developed an award-winning, novel technological approach to data security. Our mission is to help our customers – that include privacy leaders like DATEV eG – to secure their data. We are part of the prestigious TechFounders startup accelerator and have received numerous awards and grants for our innovative approach and business concept.
To realize our vision of bringing world-class data security to everyone we are growing our team: We look for a privacy engineer to help bring great and easy data security to our customers.
You should be passionate about IT & data security, have a knack for software development and love building tools together with our customers. You will help our customers use our technology to solve their data security challenges. Build proof-of-concept (PoCs) solutions, organize workshops, solve challenging problems and work with teams from world-leading companies.
What you should bring
- A high amount of energy and passion and the willingness to learn fast and take initiative.
- Great Python coding skills and ideally experience with Golang.
- A knack for understanding customer problems and knowing how we could solve them using our technology.
- The ability to work effectively with our product & design teams so they can support you and understand what our customers needs.
- Great communication skills and the a passion about working directly with customers.
- Fluency in German (ideally as your mother tongue) and English.
What we offer
- Work in a great team of experienced technology specialists and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Learn about cutting edge privacy techniques and contribute to our open source efforts.
- Develop strong problem-solving skills and build a great network.
General information about us
You will work in a small, highly skilled team from our modern offices in Charlottenburg. We try to provide a great work environemnt for you with modern, ergonomic chairs & (standing-)tables in small offices (at most 4 people per office) to allow for focused and stress-free work. We offer 28 days of paid vacation time and provide a budget for training and conference visits. You will be able to blog about your work and present it to the world and you will publish open-source software with us. We allow working partially from home/remotely and offer flexible work hours (within limits).
Are you interested in this position? Get in touch with us! Please write a bit about yourself and why you're interested in working with us and include relevant links (e.g. containing information about your work or recent projects -- no problem though if you can't share anything) and a short CV.