We believe that privacy tools should be available to everyone, and we act accordingly: We are the only CMP vendor to offer a fully functional and free open source consent management platform. To fund our open source work, we also offer several paid subscriptions with additional server-side functionality.
19 € 25 € on a monthly basis (billed monthly) (billed annually)
Great e.g. for start-ups, small businesses and freelancers.
- 5 privacy managers
- 500 URL scans per month
- 20,000 managed consent records per month
79 € 99 € on a monthly basis (billed monthly) (billed annually)
Ideal for larger companies with several domains and small agencies.
- 20 privacy managers
- 2,000 URL scans per month
- 100,000 managed consent records per month
- Consent records for logged in users
239 € 299 € on a monthly basis (billed monthly) (billed annually)
Great e.g. for large companies and large web agencies.
- 100 privacy managers
- 10,000 URL scans per month
- 500,000 managed consent records per month
- Consent records for logged in users
- Advanced access controls and whitelabel client login
All packages include the following great features
- Automatic display of the user interface in the languages of your website, if desired easy adaptation of all texts via a graphical user interface.
- Constantly growing third-party database with technical details and all legally required information for you to integrate
- Unlimited number of detailed configurations that you can use e.g. on specific subpages, landing pages, subdomains or for testing and optimization.
- Complete traceability of all configuration changes to prove legal compliance in audit logs.
- Simple and complete REST-API, which allows all functions of the software to be used programmatically and automatically.
- Anonymous real-time statistics on the type and number of consents, hits, browser characteristics and acceptance rates.
- Open source client libraries and user interfaces that you can deploy, customize, and host freely and at your convenience.
- Free integration consulting for integrating Klaro into your website.
- Community-driven feature development and fast response to requests for new functionality.
- Unlimited and complete export of all your data and configuration settings, import of configurations of the open source version.
Frequently asked questions
Here we try to answer any questions you may have about pricing. If your questions are not answered, please contact us!
Can I manage or adapt the Klaro client code myself?
Yes, absolutely! We are the only consent management platform that uses a completely free (as in freedom) open source code base in the frontend. Our backend services are designed to work flawlessly with different versions of the open source client, so you can host your own version of Klaro yourself and decide when to upgrade to a new version. You can even download the configuration files and host them yourself if you want!
Is there a domain restriction?
No, you can use a single Privacy Manager for multiple domains and use it to collect and document consent for all domains.
What happens if I exceed my monthly quota?
We will only gently enforce your quota for declarations of consent based on a "fair use" policy. You don't have to update your subscription just because of a single busy month or a single jump in popularity of your website. Nor will we suspend your service in such a case. However, if you constantly exceed your quota, we will kindly ask you to upgrade to a larger package.
What is managed user consent?
Each user whose consent information Klaro stores for you counts as one managed consent record, regardless of how many different applications or purposes that consent consists of. Klaro also supports client-side storage of consent information, which is a privacy-friendly alternative that can replace server-side storage under certain circumstances. Client-side consent records will not count towards your quota.
What is a privacy manager?
A consent manager is a single managed entity of Klaro that manages privacy settings and collects consent information on your website(s). It can have multiple configurations and can be used on multiple domains.
Is there a free trial period?
Yes, you can test Klaro for up to 7 days free of charge and without providing payment information. After that, we ask you to sign up for one of our subscriptions if you wish to continue using the software.